Thursday, May 8, 2008

making progress

i finished some things yesterday evening night with the spare sewing machine of a very dear friend. thanks ricky! i'm still not sure if i should have my machine repared or if it is time for a new one. i have always had problems with the tension. oh well i'll figure that out on the way. anyway, ricky is borrowing me her spare machine and she also offered i could have it if i'm fine with it. so, there will be a lot of testing done next week.

i got some pojects done last night...

do you remember the red fabric i showed you a couple of posts ago? well here are the first small projects. more to come.



i'm off for the extended weekend. family get together... will return fresh and full o new ideas ... and lots of pics from the kids.

have a nice weekend, t:t

2 comments:

♥ maaria said...

I'm suffering on accute yo-yo fever - this is exactly the wrong thing for me to.. it certainyl gets my fever higher...
LOVE these fabrics.

Unknown said...

I just LOVE the sweet little blue flowers you have so lovingly embroidered!
~Emily